A: Yes, if you’re a qualified plumbing engineer as the water supply to the property may need to be isolated (if no isolation valves have been installed) then you may have the problem of removing any air locks, which can be time consuming and frustrating. The sort of hassle you could do without? Let serviceteam manage all of that for you.
Professional tap installation service in London
The taps in the kitchen, bathroom or utility room are the most frequently used plumbing fixtures in a home. Even the garden tap is used extensively during the summer months. As a homeowner it’s time consuming trawling through countless websites to find a professional plumbing company who will change a tap washer, tap cartridge or complete mixer tap unit. A leaking tap only drips every so often, it’s not a major issue - or is it?
A tap that drips based on a 10 - 15 second frequency, can waste maybe 62 litres per calendar month, circa 2 litres per day. Doing the sums it’s close to 744.2 litres per annum. If the property is on a water meter, it’s money literally down the drain! That’s with a steady 10 - 15 second drip, what if it’s much faster or a steady trickle or if there’s several drips in the property (husbands excluded) then it’s not only wasteful but costly. Time to fix the leaks!
Plumbing engineers at serviceteam will offer professional advice as to the best type of taps to suit your specific requirements, based on years of experience. With our knowledge we will select the correct fixtures that can give you higher efficiency and reliability throughout its life span. So, call serviceteam to book a professional plumber to investigate a new tap installation at your London property.
There are numerous designs of taps with different functionalities, designs and aesthetic appeal. All at different costs.
A leaking tap may be easily repaired instead of replacing it. The majority of leaking taps are repaired by simply adjusting the downward pressure on the rubber washer in the tap body. Some taps only require the cartridge or ‘O’-rings to be replaced due to wear and tear.
If the handle or spindle is producing a squeaky sound when operated, it does not always mean a replacement, just some simple maintenance i.e., a good dousing in a decent descaler solution for a period of time usually cures it.
- The taps age.The reason for replacing an aged tap might be because you are refurbishing or just fed up with the outdated design. it may still be functioning perfectly well, but you just want a change to keep abreast of modernity?
- You may have been wondering about upgrading the tap/s with a more reliable one.Older taps may use 3 to 5 gallons of water per minute. Modern taps have a maximum flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute which might save you money on your water bill.
- We’ll offer you a free, no-obligation estimate for tap replacement within minutes. Just supply us with a few photos, a description and your tap preference and we will respond.
- Skilled plumbing engineers to manage your tap/s project.
- Online bookings are easy and you may be eligible for an online discount?
- When you’ve booked your service you will receive a 3 hour arrival slot - gone forever is the 9am - 5pm appointment, no more waiting all day!
- Alternatively, call us directly and speak with a team member to book your service.