We are recruiting Multi Tradespeople, Handymen and General Builders. We are offering excellent rates of pay, and you will enjoy the flexibility of working when you want/need to, and take on as much or as little as your needs demand.
You may already be working as a Multi Trade person (or handyman/ general builder) and are able to demonstrate that you are capable of completing the full range of tasks that any home owner may request, to a professional standard?
A good reason you may want to join us is because you may be faced with the cost of marketing your services, scheduling of works, pursuing payment, debt management coupled with the administration, is all too time consuming, or unappealing?
All of the above will be taken care of by Serviceteam, leaving you to focus on trade performance.
You will be carrying out maintenance tasks in prestigious residential premises, communicating with our respected clients. All of the work is available to high calibre trades people. All Serviceteam work is based within Greater London and surrounding areas.
• You will have many years’ experience working in an independent role, and demonstrate the following:
• A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the trades offered.
• Can do attitude to problem solving.
• Client focused with excellent communication skills.
• Be prepared to go that ‘extra mile’ to support our existing client portfolio.
• Be organised, reliable, punctual with an excellent eye to detail
• Able to demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive:
• £750 – £1500 Per Week.
• Unlimited overtime available.
• Company vehicle (if needed).
• Company telephone.
• Corporate uniform.
• A friendly supportive team who are results focused
If you have what it takes and can provide evidence regarding your experience, qualifications, and personal qualities needed for this position then please get in touch with us.
Please contact us via email or telephone between the hours of 0800 – 1700: 0207 837 4914 and ask for recruitment or Email.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to enhance your existing earnings, through weekend work, fill gaps in current work patterns or simply pick up and put down as required. Applicant numbers are restricted, as we are only looking for the ‘best of the best’ tradespeople in their field of expertise, who are willing to work within the Greater London and surrounding areas.
You will receive as little or as much work as you wish around the times that best suit you.