What's included in this service?
We are regularly contacted to replace light bulbs for both domestic and commercial customers.
From conventional light bulbs, halogen spotlights, LED bulbs to fluorescent tubes. Our expert engineers can source and replace a range even the most specialist of lamps.
Our NICEIC registered electricians expertly fit all types of lighting, transformers and drivers and hold a wide range of van stock meaning we usually have the correct parts for replacement on the day of the visit.
- A Fixed Price: We will always provide a fixed price for your authorisation before we proceed so you know where you stand.
- Emergency Response: Choose a date and time that suites your busy schedule and a member of our office team will contact you to confirm your appointment slot.
- Tap into our engineers: expertise without being tied down to an annual contract.
- A Year Long Warranty: All the parts replaced by serviceteam are guaranteed for 12 months and our work comes with a serviceteam backed workmanship guarantee.
- What will it cost? Fixed price £105 + Vat to replace up to 10 faulty bulbs during one visit. For each additional bulb ass £5 + Vat. And if we find a faulty transformer during the same visit add a further £15 + Vat.
*On rare occasions where your bulbs are of a more specialist nature than we stock in our vans, our engineer will contact the wholesalers and provide you with an extra over cost before replacing.
For more in depth information about our electrical repair services contact our office and speak to one of our maintenance advisers
What's not included in this service?
- Any congestion zone, ULEZ or parking charges which will be added at costs to the final bill (unless a parking permit for the duration of the visit is provided).
- Any materials, if these are required we will provide you with a further works quote
- Commercial Lighting, send us a photo of your commercial lamps and we can provide a fixed price quote for repair
1 Fully Insured
2 Our engineers expertise
3 Experienced & Qualified NICEIC Electrical engineers
4 5 Star Rated Which? Trusted trader
5 Emergency Response
See how serviceteam works
How serviceteam works
Find a service
All our services come with a clear and fixed price so you always know where you stand
Make a booking
A member of the team will always contact you, to discuss the service in advance of our visit
Relax in the knowledge that you wonít be charged until the job is completed to your satisfaction
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q : How do you work out your charge ?
A :We charge a fixed price always quoted in advance.
- Q : What does the price include?
A : The price we quote is for labour and materials. Additional charges are made for congestion charges and parking.
- Q : What if the engineer is unable to fix the problem within because he does not stock the parts on his van ?
A : We stock 90% of standard bulbs and transformers and rarely find ourselves in a position where we do not have the bulbs available to replace. However if your bulb is more specialist in nature, our engineer will contact the local wholesalers to find out the extra cost to order, collect and install for you. We will always provide you a quote for this in advance of completing.
- Q : Will you ever charge me more than authorized ?
- Q : How do I pay ?
A :In cash after your service is complete, or with a card over the phone.
- Q : Whose responsibility is it to organise the parking?
A : We kindly ask that you arrange parking for us.
- Q : In what areas do you work?
A : All SW, W, NW, TW, KT, HA and central London postcodes
- Q :When are you going to arrive?
A :We will agree on an arrival slot with you, and our engineer will contact you when he’s on route.
- Q :Will the engineer be NICEIC qualified?
A :The company is NICEIC registered and your engineer will be city a guilds qualified to work on your electrics.