What's included in this service?
We are regularly contacted to replace light bulbs for both domestic and commercial customers.
From conventional light bulbs, halogen spotlights, LED bulbs to fluorescent tubes. Our expert engineers can source and replace a range even the most specialist of lamps.
Our NICEIC registered electricians expertly fit all types of lighting, transformers and drivers and hold a wide range of van stock meaning we usually have the correct parts for replacement on the day of the visit.
- A Fixed Price: We will always provide a fixed price for your authorisation before we proceed so you know where you stand.
- Emergency Response: Choose a date and time that suites your busy schedule and a member of our office team will contact you to confirm your appointment slot.
- Tap into our engineers: expertise without being tied down to an annual contract.
- A Year Long Warranty: All the parts replaced by serviceteam are guaranteed for 12 months and our work comes with a serviceteam backed workmanship guarantee.
- What will it cost? Fixed price £105 + Vat to replace up to 10 faulty bulbs during one visit. For each additional bulb ass £5 + Vat. And if we find a faulty transformer during the same visit add a further £15 + Vat.
*On rare occasions where your bulbs are of a more specialist nature than we stock in our vans, our engineer will contact the wholesalers and provide you with an extra over cost before replacing.
For more in depth information about our electrical repair services contact our office and speak to one of our maintenance advisers
What's not included in this service?
- Any congestion zone, ULEZ or parking charges which will be added at costs to the final bill (unless a parking permit for the duration of the visit is provided).
- Any materials, if these are required we will provide you with a further works quote
- Commercial Lighting, send us a photo of your commercial lamps and we can provide a fixed price quote for repair
Q: Why does my light stop working?
A: Well there are a number of things involved if one of them get hurts the light will stop working, here’s how to deal with it, Turn off the electricity supply and Checkout the existing bulb properly, if still the issue remains, then replicate the bulb, and if the light does not blow with a new bulb, then it might be something wrong with a circuit breaker or fuse, start checking the circuit breaker and light may start blowing.
Q: Do I need to call an electrician to fix my light switch?
A: Well Replacing a light switch is not that difficult it can be easily replaced but sometimes it can be worse if you are unaware of the principles of electricity and electrical work, then calling a professional electrician is the best option to go for it. Get in touch with our professional and experienced electrician as they are able to carry out any kind of electrical work.
Q: How much does Serviceteam charge to repair a switch?
A: Well when your switches, lights or any other appliances related to light is out of date the only way to get rid of it is to replace it, we charge £95 + Vat to replace and install 10 new lights however additional charges for each bulb is £5 + Vat Contact service team at 020 3553 7347 to get a professional electrical engineer at your doorstep within minimum time.
Q: How long does a led bulb last?
A: If the led light bulb is properly maintained and a proper electric current is supplied, they should last far longer than other bulbs however an individual led light bulb can last up 100,00 hours.
1 Fully Insured
2 Our engineers expertise
3 Experienced & Qualified NICEIC Electrical engineers
4 5 Star Rated Which? Trusted trader
5 Emergency Response