What's included in this service?
Mainly faults in electric showers are caused by electrical component failure, lime scale build up, or pressure issues within the unit.
As they have become more efficient and popular the cost of electric showers has come down. This means that when they start to develop faults it is almost always more economical to replace the whole unit that to replace within the existing unit in an attempt to extend its lifetime.
This is why we offer a free quote from photos to replace your existing faulty electric showers with a new one.
If you email us a photo of your existing shower one of our shower advisors will contact you to discuss your requirements and provide you with a free quote to replace your faulty shower.
If you want to read any of our reviews please check our Checkatrade or Which? reviews.
Our Enginners are highly qualified to perform any sort of Electrical work and copup with any issues releated to electrical work, Howerver Our popular services inculdes.... Electrical installation Condition Report , CO and smoke alarm installation, Electric boiler repair and much more....
- A fixed price. There are no hidden charges and we’ll ensure you’re happy with the price before we proceed with the work.
- Emergency response. We can usually offer same-day or next-day appointments.
- Tap into our engineers’ expertise without being tied down to an annual contract.
- A year-long guarantee on our work so you have peace of mind
What will it cost?
- Free quote from photos: We will provide you with a fixed price quote to replace your existing electric shower for free.
However if you would like an engineer to visit site to diagnose and try to repair your electric shower:
- Fault diagnosis and repair: our engineers will assess, diagnose and attempt to fix your fault within the 1st half hour. For this we charge a fixed £45 + VAT. Occasionally when we are unable to fix your fault within the 1st half hour, or when additional materials are required we always provide you with a fixed price for the additional works before proceeding.
For more in depth information about our shower repair services contact our office and speak to one of our repair advisors.
What's not included in this service?
- Any congestion zone, ULEZ or parking charges - This will be added at cost to the final bill (unless a parking permit for the duration of the visit is provided).
Q: What does the price include of repairing electric shower replacement?
A: The price we quote will include all labor and materials required to complete the works we have described within our quote. Additional charges are made for materials, congestion charges and parking.
Q: What if the new electric shower does not work due to other faults with the plumbing system?
A: If we are replacing a shower that has at some stage in the past worked, then we can feel confident that the current faults with your existing shower will be rectified by replacing it with a new one. However if other faults are identified during our visit, we will always provide you with our diagnosis and a free quote for your approval before we proceed with any additional works.
Q: How long will it take to replace an electric shower?
A: A service team engineer will almost take 7 to 8 hours for installation of a new electric shower however to replace a shower unit it takes extra 2 hours and you will have to pay extra charges for it as well.
Q: Is it okay to replace or install an electric shower myself??
A: It’s not that much difficult as it sounds, If you are a skilled DIY you can easily install it by yourself but you have to be careful while installing an electric shower, Make sure before connecting to your unit, turn on water to flush and remove any kind of debris from their water inlet pipe, as any minor debris could hurt your shower.
1 A fixed price
2 Emergency response
3 Correct diagnosis guarantee
4 Our engineer's expertise
5 A year-long guarantee