What's included in this service?
- Step 1 You book a plumbing engineer Choose a convenient appointment time and day that suits your busy schedule.
- Step 2 A plumbing advisor will contact you in advance to discuss your requirements and explain your options so that we are prepared for the visit.
- Step 3 Assess and complete works on site Our expert Serviceteam engineer will arrive on the date you have chosen. He will evaluate and plan for the works required before commencing with the works on the same day.
- Step 4 We give you peace of mind Our works come with a minimum 2 year manufactures and installation guarantee as standard, which means if something happens you can call us any time, any day of the year.
What's not included in this service?
- Any congestion zone, ULEZ or parking charges - This will be added at cost to the final bill (unless a parking permit for the duration of the visit is provided).
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow either directly or indirectly via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then HomeBoost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting regulations compliant, solution to help “Boost” your pressure.
Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
Slow bath fill?
A poorly performing shower?
Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
Poor combi boiler performance?
Install HomeBoost pump now.>
HomeBoost operates at 1.6 bar closed head; it will boost pressure typically by up to 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 litres/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations. As a result, you can enjoy full flowing showers, speed bath fill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler. It’s very quiet too!
What will it cost?
A fixed price of £605 + Vat for the supply and installation of a mains homeboost salamander pump.
Q: What does the water pressure booster work?
A: Well the main function and purpose of a water booster are to increase water pressure, however, it forces the water to flow faster than the ordinary flow rate through plumbing pipes.
Q: How does a water booster affect water flow?
A: Well, water booster equipment can efficiently increase the flow of water, liquid, or fluid. a booster pump work similar to the principle of a fan, as the fan is equipped with blades that spin around and increases airflow, while a booster is equipped with impellers inside that runs and increases the efficiency of the flow of water or liquid.
Q: What is the effect of high water pressure?
A: As the phrase itself says that excess of everything is bad same is the case with water pressure, However, water pressure that is too high is difficult and can severely cause plumbing leaks, worn seals could damage kitchen and toilet faucets, further it can also reduce and affect the lifespan of water holding appliances.
1 Boosts mains water pressure and flow
2 Very quiet operation
3 2 Years manufacture guarantee
4 Simple to install
5 Compact size