Reactive Emergency Lock Smiths
- We guarantee to correctly diagnose and attempt to gain access or fix the fault within the 1st hour. For this we charged a fixed £95 + Vat.
(Identified by a K Mark on the lock or being BS Insurance Approved 361) come with a surcharge of £45 + Vat
- Occasionally when we are unable to fix the fault within the 1st hour, or when additional materials are required we always provide you with a fixed price for the additional work before proceeding.
Out of Hours
- Prices quoted are for normal working hours (0800 – 1800; Mon – Fri). Appointments attended outside these hours come with a surcharge of £55 + Vat
- Bank holiday visits are charged at weekend and evening rates.
- Where possible we carry spare parts, however, this is not always possible with 100's of different makes and models of locks on the market
- If the part is delivered and installed on the same day of the appointment, collection is charged at a rate of £20 + Vat per 15 minutes
- If the part is collected and installed any other day, there is a fixed £25 + Vat delivery charge
- The prices quoted do not allow for congestion charge, ULEZ charge of Parking Charges which will be added at costs to the final bill (unless a parking permit for the duration of the visit is provided).
- Cancellation Fee (you can cancel at anytime however you will be charged a call out fee if the locksmith was dispatched to your property before cancellation) £40 + Vat
What's included in this service?
- A Fixed Labour Price: Our engineers will assess, diagnose and attempt to fix your fault within the 1st hour. For this we charge a fixed price. Occasionally when we are unable to fix your fault within the 1st hour, or when additional materials are required we always provide you with a fixed price for the additional works before proceeding.
- Registered Lock Smiths: Registered, CRB checked and Licensed local locksmith company Holding a full range of Insurance Approved BS3621 Locks
- A Year Long Warranty: All the parts replaced by serviceteam our guaranteed for 12 months and our work comes with a serviceteam backed workmanship guarantee.
- Emergency Response: Choose a date and time that suites your busy schedule and a member of our office team will contact you to confirm your appointment slot.
- Non Destructive Approach: We will always aim to complete the repairs in a “non destructive manor” where possible, on occasions where this is not possible we will always let you know in advance and ask for your authorisation to proceed.
What's not included in this service?
- Any congestion zone, ULEZ or parking charges which will be added at costs to the final bill (unless a parking permit for the duration of the visit is provided).
- Any parts or materials needed to gain entry or fix your lock will be quoted if and when required
1 A Fixed Price
2 5 Star Rated Which? Trusted trader
3 Our Locksmith's expertise
4 1-year guarantee for all work done
5 Emergency Response
6 Providing all needed spare parts
> Emergency Door Opening
> Locks supplied & fitted to BS3621
> Lock Replacement / Installation
> Replacement cylinders & levers for existing locks
> Locks and handles repaired
> Locks to cabinets and postboxes
> Anti-snap/bump cylinders
> Break in repairs, additional security upgrade
> Damaged door and door frame repairs
> Boarding up door and window service
> uPVC door and window installations
> uPVC mechanism repair/replacements
> Windows Locks
> Auto Locksmith