Are you having problems with the electrical system? Don’t worry! Because we’ve got you covered. Be it a minor problem in the circuits or complex tasks such as electrical boiler, etc. repair and replacement, or some annual assessment like PAT or EICR, we have highly qualified engineers and electricians to take care of it.
With experts having years of experience in their field, our men are fully capable of handling any of your projects with an active, neat, and clean approach. Just in case you decide to seek professional help on your household or commercial electrical system, don’t hesitate to call us on our number or just use our online form. After a brief survey, you’ll find our experts at your doorsteps with every necessary equipment required for the task.
What's included in this service?
Our NICEIC registered Professional electricians are experts at fault diagnosis and repair with all aspects of domestic electrical faults, from power outages to faulty lighting repairing . We are here to offer help and advice.
We charge by the hour to investigate and repair most electrical faults. With our “1st Hour Correct Diagnosis Guarantee” our engineer will give you an indication of how long the repair will take.
We look forward to hearing from you either using our online booking form or feel free to give us a call and one of our friendly customer service staff will be on hand to guide you through any questions you may have or if you want to read any of our reviews please check our Checkatrade or Which? reviews.
- A fixed price. There are no hidden charges and we’ll ensure you’re happy with the price before we proceed with the work.
- Emergency response. We can usually offer same-day or next-day appointments.
- Accurate diagnosis guarantee. We are so confident in the quality of our engineers, that we can correctly diagnose your fault within the 1st Hour otherwise you won’t be charged.
- Tap into our engineers’ expertise without being tied down to an annual contract
- A year-long guarantee on our work so you have peace of mind
What will it cost:
Fault diagnosis and repair: our engineers will assess, diagnose and attempt to fix your fault within the 1st hour. For this we charge a fixed £95 + VAT. Occasionally when we are unable to fix your fault within the 1st hour, or when additional materials are required we always provide you with a fixed price for the additional works before proceeding.
For more in depth information about our electrical repair services contact our office and speak to one of our maintenance advisors.
What's not included in this service?
- Any congestion zone, ULEZ or parking charges - This will be added at cost to the final bill (unless a parking permit for the duration of the visit is provided).
You can relay on us for the following tasks:
All of the services mentioned above are provided for both commercial and residential buildings.
One can’t ignore the importance of prices when it comes down to Service selection. Not undermining this fact, Serviceteam works on a fixed and fair price that fluctuates only in case of extra materials required on the spot or ultra-low emission zones.
Scroll down for complete payment details
Accustomed to providing you the best service across London, our customer support is available 24/7 to hear your concerns. If you need urgent professional support, just quickly complete the survey and you’ll find our men at your doorsteps within 24 hours with every necessary equipment required for any of your electrical or non-electrical projects.
Among many reasons that rank us among the best in London, one is our quick and accurate diagnosis. Once our electrician or engineer reaches your place, any problem in the system is diagnosed within the first half-hour of inspection. If there’s nothing, you won’t be charged as a goodwill gesture.
Years of Experience
Since electrical work isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, it’s necessary to hand it to someone who knows his work. A skillful professional will ensure clean and quick work. Keeping this in an account, Serviceteam has only recruited men who are highly qualified for their work to avoid even the slightest inconveniences.
Any Service providers are judged by the professionalism they put in their work. Keeping it as one of our top priorities, from the staff that hears you to the workers executing your project, you’ll love our dedication towards our duty.
Be it any service, it all comes down to what the customers have to say. Not only does it build a company reputation, but helps you in making your choice, especially when you’re a first-timer. Just in case if you’re hesitant in trusting us, check out our customer reviews on checkatrade and trustpilot.
Just in case you’ve any questions, our staff is here to help you 24/7 with any of your concerns.
Contact us Today
No matter if it’s repair, replacement, or maintenance service, our expert team of electricians and engineers are highly qualified to perform any of the aforementioned tasks at the best prices with sheer professionalism. Quickest response, 24-hours responsive service, and friendly experts, No one does it better than us!
As we aim to provide you the best services at least costs you are intended to expect no charges on:
Occasional charges you are supposed to pay includes:
What you get
Here’s what you get for the price:
We offer our services all across London 24/7 with a responsive team, ready to help any second. Just make a call and you will find us on your doorsteps ASAP.
Q: How do I know if my electrical system is faulty?
A: Electrical problems are often critical, and therefore should not be undermined since thousands of cases of house fires are reported each year caused due to faulty electrical systems. To reduce the risks, here are some tips to identify a faulty system:
- Keep a track of your circuit breaker trips. As they are designed to shut off in case of overload, tripping multiple times a month can indicate a potentially dangerous fault.
- Another thing that points towards faulty wiring is flickering or dimming of lights. If the lights start dimming when you run multiple appliances simultaneously, its time to get your system checked!
- Is your wiring frayed or chewed? Contact serviceteam now as it can be a potential fire and shock hazard. Our qualified electrical experts will thoroughly inspect and replace the wiring if needed.
- Search for discoloration on any outlet. If there are any scorch marks on it, it means the wiring is damaged at certain points and dissipating heat.
- Just in case the burning process has already begun, it would be wise to use your nose for source indication. Once identified, call a Serviceteam electrician to have it fixed.
Q: Why are almost half of my outlets not working?
Generally, outlets don’t work because of faulty wiring. Reasons can be multiple for that including:
Even a little knowledge about electrical stuff is enough to know that there are two ways of wiring a plug. One is to curl the wire around the screw and tighten it down (the correct way), while the other is just to backstab the wire by pushing it into the connector. The latter method might create a weak connection that burns out easily. Have it checked by a professional to confirm that the wiring isn’t backstabbed.
Improper Wirenut Use
When it comes to electrical connections, the proper use of wire nuts is inevitable. Being used for creating a connection between wires, any misaligned nut will result in a dysfunctioning outlet.
Use of Wrong Wires
Copper and aluminum are two common materials used in wires. With copper being rated for high power-consuming systems. If you are confused in making your choice, call a Serviceteam electrician right now to help you out on the situation. Our expert will inspect, assess, and give you the best professional advice on the matter.
Can dead outlets cause a fire?
If your home hasn’t been rewired in the past few years, its time to have it checked and fixed by a professional as it may be at greater fire risk. Dead outlets may also contribute to it!
Can Reverse Polarity Damage Electronics?
Although the number of damage reports due to reversed polarity is minor, it still doesn’t make it completely safe. If you have outlets with reversed polarity, get it fixed by a qualified electrician ASAP.
Q: How do most of the electrical fires start?
A: It is better to prevent something that may otherwise get out of hands. Not underestimating the damage an electrical fire can cause, here are some of the common reasons you should be aware of:
- The first and most common reason for initiating an electrical fire is faulty, outdated appliances, and outlets.
- To talk about the leading cause of electrical fires, we can’t just get over the role of light fixtures. Never use a bulb having higher than the recommended wattage. Never!
- Extension cords also contribute to Initiating electrical fire. Have a proper outlet installed for certain appliances to reduce risk.
- Since space or electrical heaters are portable, we often place it near rugs which increases the fire risk. Because of the extreme heating of the coils, the rug surface might catch fire!.
- Another major cause of electrical fires (as mentioned above) may be outdated wires. If you have wires aging above 20-years, they might be unable to handle the increasing amount of appliances. Have it changed, or at least install a circuit breaker to prevent any harm caused due to overloading.
1 A Fixed Price
2 Emergency response
3 Correct diagnosis guarantee
4 Our engineer's expertise
5 A year-long guarantee