What's included in this service?
Our plumbing engineers are skilled at fixing, replacing or improving all types of shower valves including thermostatic and concealed showers.
One of our expert engineers will inspect your shower and give you a repair estimate. If you’re happy for him to proceed he will fix it, however big or small the job.
We look forward to hearing from you either using our online booking form or feel free to give us a call and one of our friendly customer service staff will be on hand to guide you through any questions you may have or if you want to read any of our reviews please check our Checkatrade or Which? reviews.
- A fixed price. There are no hidden charges and we’ll ensure you’re happy with the price before we proceed with the work.
- Emergency response. We can usually offer same-day or next-day appointments.
- Accurate diagnosis guarantee. We are so confident in the quality of our engineers, that we can correctly diagnose your fault within the 1st Half hour otherwise you won’t be charged.
- Tap into our engineers’ expertise without being tied down to an annual contract.
- A year-long guarantee on our work so you have peace of mind
What will it cost?
Fault diagnosis and repair: our engineers will assess, diagnose and attempt to fix your fault within the 1st half hour. For this we charge a fixed £45 + VAT. Occasionally when we are unable to fix your fault within the 1st half hour, or when additional materials are required we always provide you with a fixed price for the additional works before proceeding.
Rather replaced than repaired?
If you need your shower replaced and would like a quote , simply send us a photo of your existing shower via email with a brief description of what your preferences are , and one of our maintenance advisors will prepare your quote.
For more in depth information about our shower repair services contact our office and speak to one of our repair advisors.
What's not included in this service?
- Any congestion zone, ULEZ or parking charges - This will be added at cost to the final bill (unless a parking permit for the duration of the visit is provided).
Q: How do I replace a shower handle without replacing the valve?
A: Well Replacing a shower handle isn’t as hard as it sounds, As most of the shower handles are held with a single screw to a valve. All you have to do is to pull out the screw and replace the handle, However, it is a good option and less expensive to replace a shower handle than a valve.
Q: How do you know shower mixing valve goes worse?
A: Here are the ways that tell you that your shower cartridges went worst:
- Most common sign, Falling water drops from a shower when turnoff.
- Difficult to turn the shower handle
- Some shower handles get slips and don’t turn on the water.
Q: How much does the Service team charge for shower valve replacement?
A: We charged a fixed price of shower replacement that start from £45 + Vat,
Q: What causes a shower mixing valve non-functional?
A: Old shower mixing valves may begin to fail to control water temperature correctly, due to the age of that valve the lack of temperature balancing feature which can effectively control and maintain any immediate changes in water temperature.
1 A fixed price
2 Emergency Response
3 Correct Diagnosis guarantee
4 Our engineers' expertise
5 A year-long guarantee