What's included in this service?
We charge “by time” to install new bathroom or kitchen taps. Our engineer will arrive, assess what needs doing and give you an accurate estimate before he starts the work. If you are happy to proceed he will get on with the tasks straight away.
We will also contact you before our visit to confirm if you or we will be supplying the new tap.
We look forward to hearing from you either using our online booking form or feel free to give us a call and one of our friendly customer service staff will be on hand to guide you through any questions you may have or if you want to read any of our reviews please check our Checkatrade or Which? reviews.
Our plumbing engineers are fully qualified to install your taps professionally.
We charge “by time” to install new taps. Our engineer will arrive, assess what needs doing and give you an accurate estimate before he starts the work. If you are happy to proceed he will get on with the tasks straight away.
If you would rather a fixed price no obligation quote before we attend, simply contact one of our maintenance advisors who, with a brief description of your requirements will prepare your quotation.
Why buy your new taps from us?
Highly qualified engineers our professional engineers work in a clean and tidy way and take pride in all aspects of work they complete.
We provide 12 month guarantees on all materials supplied and workmanship completed during out visit. So you can feel relaxed that your new tap has been installed professionally and is ready to use.
Any day of the week you can arrange a visit from one of our engineers.
Here’s what we’ll do…?
- Step 1 – You book a plumbing engineer Choose a convenient appointment time and day that suits your busy schedule.
- Step 2 – A plumbing advisor will contact you in advance to discuss your requirements, explain your options, help you choose your new tap and agree if you or we will be supplying it.
- Step 3 – Assess works on site Our expert Serviceteam engineer will arrive on the date you have chosen. He will evaluate your kitchen or bathroom and make sure the plumbing is safe to use.
- Step 4 – Accurate estimate having assed works on site, our engineer will provide you with an accurate estimate, for you to approve before starting works.
- Step 5 – Installation if authorised to proceed our engineer will following the following steps
- Isolate plumbing supplies to the existing tap, either by using existing valves or draining your tank.
- Disconnect your existing tap, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect to your existing plumbing pipes and verify that the water supply is water tight.
- Test the tap to make sure it’s working, and ready to use to the manufacturer’s specification and industry standard
- Perform a safety check.
- Take the packaging from your new tap away.
- Step 6 – We give you peace of mind When your tap is installed; it comes with a minimum 1 year guarantee as standard, which means if something happens you can call us any time, any day of the year.
Apart from it you can also rely on serviceteam for any kind of Bathroom design and installation As we have highly qualified Enginners to carry out any kind of bathroom renovation services.
What's not included in this service?
- Any congestion zone, ULEZ OR Parking Charges, This will be added at cost to the final bill (unless a parking permit for the duration of the visit is provided).
Q: How to deal with kitchen tap dripping?
A: Whenever there is a problem with kitchen tap it usually points out that the tap washer needs to repair or tend to be replaced, however, faucet dripping may also cause by a damaged valve if this is the case then you only need to replace the valve.
Q: How do Serviceteam fix a mixing tap?
A: Service team has a professional experienced, extremely well-groomed, and trained team of plumbing engineers, According to the law you will need a professional plumber engineer to repair install or replace a mixing tap. However, the mixing tap is build to allows the hot and cold water flexes to be classed as water pipes. Book your appointment and you will find one of our professionals plumber engineer at your doorsteps.
Q: How does a Serviceteam change a bathroom tap?
A: Well it is easy to change a bathroom tap all you have to do is to unscrew the tap connectors that hold the main water supply, however, make sure the bath tap is safe from turning, lose the underneath screws loose with an appropriate tool to remove the tap.
Q: How long should the bathroom or kitchen tap last?
A: The average lifespan of a modern faucet is a little much higher than the average faucet that lasts up to 15 to 20 years however it can be increased if it is maintained well.
1 Professional Installation
2 Extended warranty’s
3 10% off when combined with other products
4 We're always on call