It depends on the length of the guttering material i.e., PVC, steel, cast iron cement etc. The average cost can be between £25 to £30 per meter plus VAT plus labour.
Damaged gutters if not repaired/replaced can lead to costly damage to the infrastructure of a building. Water can seep into walls and weaken them. If the water reaches the inside wall it can cause a build up of mold. Mold loves moisture as it enables it to reproduce. The tiny (featherlight) usually innocuous spores, travel through the air and attach themselves to damp places in your home and begin to grow and spread! Furthermore, if water seeps into the woodwork and goes undetected it can lead to wet rot!
If you have noticed any damp patches appearing on the inside/outside of your property beneath leaking/damaged gutters we recommend a repair before it becomes hugely expensive.
Serviceteam’s professional guttering repair/replacement service covers Greater London and the surrounding areas. We are just a call away and contactable 24/7. Contact us now if you have noticed any damp spots on or in your property, and schedule an appointment that’s convenient to you
Our services include but is not limited to:
- -K-style (Ogee)
- -Square Line
- -Deep Flow
- -Installing new guttering and downpipes
- -Gutter brackets replacement
- -Stop-ends replacement
- -Repairing wall clips and downpipe sockets
- -Testing water flow
- -Repair services for pitched roofs
- -Cleaning gutter guards and blockages
- -A 24/7 service (Including emergency call out)
- - Qualified tradespeople with years of experience
- -Dedicated Customer Care Hotline for roofing repairs
- -Equipped with the latest tools and technology
- -Free estimations
- -All scoped quotations come with a fixed price
- -12 month workmanship and materials guarantee
Contact us today, if you need an estimate and we will turn it around within hours of receiving your request. We like to feel our prices are competitive and within the budget of most customers.