What's included in this service?
If you have a faulty, jammed or noisy waste disposal unit or simply want a new waste disposal unit installed, why not request a free quote from Serviceteam.
Email us a photo of your existing waste disposal unit or of the pipework beneath your sink and one of our advisors will provide you with a quote to replace your existing unit with a high quality modern disposal unit.
If you would like an engineer to attend site then you can book one of our trained plumbers to make an assessment on site.
If you want to read any of our reviews please check our Checkatrade or Which? reviews.
As they have become more efficient and popular the cost of waste disposal units has come down. This means that when they start to develop faults it is almost always more economical to replace the whole unit that to replace within the existing unit in an attempt to extend its lifetime.
- A fixed price. There are no hidden charges and we’ll ensure you’re happy with the price before we proceed with the work.
- Tap into our engineers’ expertise without being tied down to an annual contract.
- A year-long guarantee on our work so you have peace of mind
What will it cost?
- Free quote from photos: We will provide you with a fixed price quote to replace your existing waste disposal for free.
- However if you would like an engineer to visit site to diagnose and try to repair your existing waste disposal unit:
- Fault diagnosis and repair: our engineers will assess, diagnose and attempt to fix your fault within the 1st half hour. For this we charge a fixed £45 + VAT. Occasionally when we are unable to fix your fault within the 1st half hour, or when additional materials are required we always provide you with a fixed price for the additional works before proceeding.
- For more in depth information about our shower repair services contact our office and speak to one of our repair advisors.
For more in depth information about our waste removal services contact our office and speak to one of our repair advisors.
What's not included in this service?
- Any congestion zone, ULEZ or parking charges - This will be added at cost to the final bill (unless a parking permit for the duration of the visit is provided).
Q: What is the average life span of InSinkErator?
A: Well InSinkErator or garbage disposal will last you a good number of years before the blades of InSinkErator come down or motor may stop working. However, the average Expectancy life span of a quality InSinkErator lasts between 10 to 15 years.
Q: What are the tips to service your InSinkErator?
A: Well to keep your InSinkErator in good and working condition, you have to service it once in a month, here is how you can service your InSinkErator:
- Putt the wrench in underneath hole of the InSinkErator
- Move the wrench back and forth
- Continue moving wrench
- Check for the protector
- Check garbage inlet disposal’s grinding chamber.
- Turn on water and garbage disposal respectively
Follow the above mentioned steps to keep you garbage disposal in working condition
Q: Do I need a professional plumber to replace or install a garbage disposal?
A: Well a service team has a professional team of plumbers, They are enough trained and qualified to replace a garbage disposal or install a new insinkErator in a most decent and proper manner, however some time a GFCI outlet is needed therefore an electrician will be required too. Contact us to to book an appointment.
Q: How to cope up with a non-functional insinkErator?
A: Well there are numerous reasons which cause insinkerator nonfunctional and can not drain garbage and may completely clog your sink.. here is how you can cope up with these things:
- Turn off the garbage disposal
- Fill the insinkerator with ice cubes and allow water to run on it.
- Then turn on the insinkErator until the grinding stops.
Follow the above mentioned easy steps that will hep you out the lines and water will start draining from your sink.
1 A fixed price
2 Emergency response
3 Correct diagnosis guarantee
4 Our engineer's expertise
5 A year-long guarantee/span>